Mobile Web Design and
Text Message Marketing
Perfect Fit Web Design offers cell phone web design (otherwise known as mobile phone web design). We don't just make a miniature version of your existing site. We consider the needs of those who need to view your site in a mobile environment. Our mobile web design includes:
- Purchasing a .mobi domain name for you
- BETTER THAN APPS - our pages have an app-like look to them, but because they are viewed in a browser, the user doesn't have to have access to a certain app store, like on an iPhone
- Pages that work on many different phones and carriers
- Easy to use navigation to get between pages
- Lean pages for fast download
- Submission to search engines
- QR code flier and a plain QR code you can use in your advertising to get people to your new mobile site. See sample QR code flier.
- Redirect service - if the user first tries to visit your regular site on their cell phone, they are redirected to the mobile site for a better experience.
- A link to the full website. If the user wants more information, they can view your regular website. The user gets to choose to view a mobile version of your full website, or the standard view.
- Easy-to-use administration tool so you can make your own changes.
- Special bookmark icon if the user chooses to bookmark the page (looks like an app icon on their home screen).
- Other special options like Facebook or Twitter link, coupons, forms, videos, booking request, product list, image gallery, calendar from Google Calendars, Reviews from Yelp or FourSquare, and more are also available.
Take a look at AdoptionOption.mobi for a site we have created (on your phone, use Safari or whatever browser you have). If you do not have web access on your phone, you can view it in your regular browser.
Setup costs are typically between $200 and $300, with a monthly fee of $24-27 for hosting, domain, and support.