Mobile Web Design
Perfect Fit Web Design offers cell phone web design (otherwise known as mobile phone web design). There are two approaches we take:
- We can set up your regular site as a "Responsive" site, which means the website adjusts to the user's device whether it is a cell phone, a tablet or a computer monitor. This works well for smaller websites. Example: Searcy Girls Softball or Wilkerson Funeral Home (if you are on your PC, you can reduce the width of your browser window to see how it adjusts to a tablet or cell phone width).
- We can build a separate mobile site that only shows the content your users, considering the needs of those who need to view your site in a mobile environment. . This works well for larger sites, because your users don't necessarily need ALL of your content when they are out and about. Example: AdoptionOption.mobi or Downtownchurch.mobi
Our mobile web design includes:
- Purchasing a .mobi domain name for you
- BETTER THAN APPS - our pages have an app-like look to them, but because they are viewed in a browser, the user doesn't have to have access to a certain app store, like on an iPhone
- Pages that work on many different phones and carriers
- Easy to use navigation to get between pages
- Submission to search engines
- QR code flier and a plain QR code you can use in your advertising to get people to your new mobile site (if we build a separate site instead of a responsive site). See sample QR code flier.
- Redirect service - if the user first tries to visit your regular site on their cell phone, they are redirected to the mobile site for a better experience.
- A link to the full website. If the user wants more information, they can view your regular website. The user gets to choose to view a mobile version of your full website, or the standard view.
- Easy-to-use administration tool so you can make your own changes.
- Special bookmark icon if the user chooses to bookmark the page (looks like an app icon on their home screen).
- Other special options like Facebook or Twitter link, coupons, forms, videos, booking request, product list, image gallery, calendar from Google Calendars, Reviews from Yelp or FourSquare, and more are also available.